Sunday, September 7, 2008

Accountability Agreement

The List that Can be The Make or Break of a Life


Focus: What do you want to accomplish in this class or during this year?
1. I wish to achieve an average of 80% or greater so it will not be a limiting factor when it comes to applying to universities.
2. I really would like to learn how to write higher-quality essays.
3. I want to go to training sessions with Nukleus Fitness to stay healthy and in shape for years to come.
4. Prepare for a second half-marathon and more to come.
5. Take Yoga and learn to relax and feel better about myself.
6. I wish to put all that I can into everything I do this year so I can get all that I want in the FUTURE.
7. I will do all the bonus material I can do to acheieve my goals and I will do the AP Test (if Mr. Murray thinks I can get a 4 or 5) to get the mark i wish and apply to universities and know they will want me.

Contributions: What contributions will you make to this class or to the school this year?
1. I will be organizing the grade 9 day, the grind, and sports banquette.
2. I will organize a ski/snowboard club as well and hopefully to make to have more trips than usual.
3. I will help anyone who seeks it as long as they ask proper question because I will not help anyone be lazy.
4. I will participate I HIP this year again and try t continue to help kids quit or not even start smoking and ways to deal with life without resorting to that type of stuff.


Accountabilities: For what will you be held responsible?
1. I am responsible for doing my best on every assignment, essay, and test.
2. I am responsible for doing all my homework so I do not let myself or group members down.
3. I am responsible for being punctual.

Supports: What help, and from whom, will you need in order to achieve your accountabilities?
1. I will need the assistance from Mr. Murray to work on concepts and learn ways to improve whether it is on English or various other deeds listed above.
2. I will need the support from my friends and family to say get’r done, you can do it.
3. Basically if I’m not doing anything better or not achieving anything a kick in the A** will do the trick because I do not want to be known as the guy who could have been better.

Measurements: How will you know what success looks like?
1. I will be happy with myself and feel like I did my best and know it’s not a lie.
2. I will achieve the marks I wish to obtain and look at my work and be like WOW I wrote that or I did that! :O
3. I will be recognized for the work I’ve done for the school whether it be as big as an actually award or just a plain good ol’ thanks!


Consequences: How should you be rewarded if you succeed? How should you be punished?
1. Get the marks I deserve and the feedback required to make myself better.

No comments: